(Services can be provided on an hourly part time/full time, daily, weekly, and 24 Live-in schedule).
Home Care & Nursing Home Services in Elizabeth, NJ
Why Perfect Touch?
Choosing the right home care service/caregiver is an important element in providing quality of life. Whether you’re looking for Skilled Nurses, Medical Healthcare Services, or Non-Medical Services. Our caregivers are skilled, certified, bonded/insured and trained to provide the necessity care to our clients. Our caregivers are experienced to deal with a variety of emergency situations. We are proud of our caregivers for being a part of our team. Our caregivers are conveniently located in Union, County as well Essex County.
- Home MaintenanceDaily, Weekly or Monthly Regular scheduled housecleaning/laundry.
- CompanionshipReading, dressing, mobility, eating, walking, health & wellness monitoring, medication management,
- TransportationShopping destinations, doctor’s appointments, other general errands.
NON MEDICAL SERVICES
Non-Medical services focus on such things as Home Maintenance, companionship, but also include activities for daily living. Non-Medical home care is usually provided by caregivers and home health aides (HHAs).
Medical services refers to care provided by a licensed medical professional, such as a Registered Nurses (RNs), Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs), or Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) and Home Health Aide.. Specialized specific Care including Alzhermer’, Parkinsons, Als, Diabetes, Disabled, hospice care are required long term care plaining. In which our care nurse has the medical experiences as a nurse director to do a complete care assessment.
- 24 Hours Live-In Home CareWe specialized in Home Care services. We understand the needs to be taking care! We understand the needs for quality care. Our licensed caregivers can assist patients who wishes to stay at Home. Assists individuals with activities of daily living (Hygiene, toileting, feeding, clothing, medication reminder, companion, driving to doctor’s office )SO ON Encourage physical and mental exercises like walking, reading, writing, quilting, listening to music, go mall/groceries shopping, go to the park and so on. Encourage family visitation, go to family’s dinners, celebration.
- Home Health AideChoosing the right home health care service/caregiver is an important element in providing quality end of life care. At Perfect Touch Home Care’s mission is to contribute to the community by filling a need for specialized, professional, contingent home health aide workers. Our caregivers will Assesses, monitors and supervises individuals to ensure their health, safety and welfare. Assists individuals with activities of daily living.
- Skilled CareAt Perfect Touch Home Care Firm our caregivers are experienced in Care. We have been serviced Hospice centers for their clients as well private Hospice care clients. Our clients and families with Dementia, Alzheimer, Hospice Care, Tube feeding, Wounds, injections, colostomy, catheters, respiratory care, physical or mental disability or impairment can be at ease while under our care.
Perfect Touch defines Home Health Care Services as being about the quality of life; fueled by compassion and powered by reliability, commitment, skilled care, and professional service.
Perfect Touch Home Care is designed to help individuals and families make decisons when they are choosing any in-home caregiver.
1139 East Jersey Street,
Suite 502, Elizabeth,
NJ 07201, US
Monday–Friday: 9am – 5pm
CALL & FAX US
Call us at-(908) 469-2701
Fax us at-(908) 462-3838