(Services can be provided on an hourly part time/full time, daily, weekly, and Live-in schedule).
Why Perfect Touch?
Choosing the right home care service/caregiver is an important element in providing quality of life. Whether you’re looking for Skilled Nurses, Medical Healthcare Services, or Non-Medical Services. Our caregivers are skilled, certified, bonded/insured and trained to provide the necessity care to our clients. Our caregivers are experienced to deal with a variety of emergency situations. We are proud of our caregivers for being a part of our team. Our caregivers are conveniently located in Union, County as well Essex County.
- Home MaintenanceDaily, Weekly or Monthly Regular scheduled housecleaning/laundry.
- CompanionshipReading, dressing, mobility, eating, walking, health & wellness monitoring, medication management,
- TransportationShopping destinations, doctor’s appointments, other general errands.
NON MEDICAL SERVICES
Non-Medical services focus on such things as Home Maintenance, companionship, but also include activities for daily living. Non-Medical home care is usually provided by caregivers and home health aides (HHAs).
Medical services refers to care provided by a licensed medical professional, such as a Registered Nurses (RNs), Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs), or Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) and Home Health Aide
- Physical TherapyPhysical and occupational therapy, speech therapy.
- Home Health AideAssesses, monitors and supervises individuals to ensure their health, safety and welfare. Assists individuals with activities of daily living.
- Skilled Nurses CareDementia, Alzheimer, Hospice Care, Tube feeding, Wounds, injections, colostomy, catheters, respiratory care, physical or mental disability or impairment.
Perfect Touch defines Home Health Care Services as being about the quality of life; fueled by compassion and powered by reliability, commitment, skilled care, and professional service.
Perfect Touch Home Care is designed to help individuals and families make decisons when they are choosing any in-home caregiver.
1139 East Jersey Street,
Suite 502, Elizabeth,
NJ 07201, US
Monday–Friday: 9am – 5pm
CALL & FAX US
Call us at-(908) 469-2701
Fax us at-(908) 462-3838